Monday, May 19, 2008

Short update

Hi all, Gretchen wanted to remind everyone that today is the last day to volunteer to become a bone marrow donor. Griffin and his parents are scheduled to meet with a team of oncologists to review Griffin's response to chemotherapy and discuss the next round of chemotherapy for the next five months. This is the second stage of the projected 3 years of Griffin's chemotherapy. Stay tuned for recent pictures and more updates. Please continue to pray for Griffin and his family, and don't forget to comment. Gretchen and Jon check the blog and love to hear from everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I never forget to pray for my lovely Griff, and i belive strongly he'll be very good after his treatments. (i'm sorry about my english Gretchen) but i'm sure you undersatnd me,my heart and my feelings :) love you

nellie